Position: Ex-Tank Sales & Marketing Executive for an Oil Servicing Company on the Island.
We urgently seek a qualified individual for the above role who will report to the MD/CEO through the Head of Operations of the Company.
*The candidate will be involved in the marketing, sales and delivery of specifically ex-tank sales of farm tank products
- He will assist in providing technical direction for development, design and systems integration across multiple client engagements from definition phase through implementation
*Significant Knowledge of the industry trends and operations is compulsory with relevant track records/ similar work experience
- He must have a solid clientele base (i.e: ex-tank products primarily gasoil) with strong presence in Lagos and Delta region etc.
- Assist in developing and maintaining quality that apply to work and ensuring proper implementation
- Eliminate product loss and wastage while reducing costs and meeting up on delivery deadlines
- Develop new strategies to increase productivity with safe and cost efficient methods
- Deliver products on targets while supervising operations for each project
- Write project completion report and analyse accordingly
- Offer support and liaise with community on the Company’s behalf to resolve issues in the cause of operation.
- 1st degree or HND in Engineering or Construction/Project Management from a reputable institution
- 3 to 5years in the marketing role at a sizeable oil & gas company involved in the supply & trading of petroleum products via tank depot.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice
- Good communication & Relationship Management skills
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and proactively take good initiatives
- Excellent PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the project terrain and work environment is crucial!
Remuneration is highly competitive based on the industry and company’s structure with added benefits etc.